
It's April. April showers bring May flowers and also a very hectic, crammed family schedule of soccer, baseball, track, folk & jazz dance practices, vocal concerts, band concerts, and orchestra concerts, yard work, and on and on and on. Sound familiar? Now, add to that about a gazillion cheesecake orders for weddings and graduations (a good thing though!)
Why am I not blogging?? Read the above again. In the meantime, here are a few teaser photos of the cheesecakes flying out of my house lately! As MG once stated, with his mouth
full of a
Double-Dipped in Chocolate Frozen Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake On-a-Stick, "these cheesecakes are sinfully tasty!!"
Until next time - GO RAIDERS!




6 comments:
Very, very, pretty!!!
Hope to see you soon, although a car trip to your place now costs me $50! Oil Co Bastards!
Holy crap those look good. Too bad they are too fatty for me.
You should open a museum!!!
Now I'm hungry~
Happy Busy Spring.
Drooooooool...
Now every time I check your blog, there's that raspberry poking me in the eye.
Post a Comment